Saturday, February 19, 2011

Entering the new decade.....

Its been a while now, since I wrote anything. Well, my last post was in November, it doesn't mean I didn't come across anything worth writing, but I have been lazy....;-).
Anyways, for me, the life has been kind of ok. Now is the time to fix things up. I have been very very lazy these days. But from now on I will try to manage well, coz I know it very well that if I lose this ongoing time, I will have to regret for it later. Everyone here is busy with something or the other and here I am sitting and wondering, may be I should have thought of some other career option..... hehe.... really computers are just not my thing...
But, some people suggest that everyone goes through this kind of phase. We just need to stay positive and of course, start something worthwhile. This has not been my kind till now. The life here in the last couple of years has changed me a lot. I used to be a guy who used to plan almost everything before doing anything, and now this is me, I hardly remember, the last time I used my tiny diary. Yes, this is what engineering does to you... beware !!.. But at the same time I believe that it is fine, after all now I somehow seem to be learning to handle things at the last moment. But really doing that always is not satisficing....
So, for me, I guess its time to change now, again.... And this time for my own good, I may sound selfish, but at times we have to be so. As they always say,
"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody. "
Bill Cosby
Well, now I need to give people a second chance, and I will begin with myself now....
Nothing much to write now...
First Internal Exams coming up from tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment