Saturday, March 19, 2011

Dear Me, :-)

Dear Me,
Hi…. how are you doing these days? I am very sorry for not writing to you for such a long time. I hope everything is going fine. I don’t even remember when was the last time I wrote to you. But you know what, even you have not contacted me in all these years…
Anyways… I have always been thinking about you… Hey, do you remember the time when you were learning to ride a bicycle and you bumped into a person. You must have seen your face at that time. You were so scared as if you killed someone…hehe… And then you went all the way back to your home walking and weeping just to discover that the person was your dad’s friend and he was playing around with you. Actually he had already called your dad and told about it. And what about the the Diwalis? You sincerely used to take part in the prayers…. But actually praying Him to finish the ceremonies quickly so that you could begin your stupid ‘crackers bursting’…. I used to tell you a million times that its just not good for your health, but you just did not want to listen to me… And then.. you remember the result pretty well…
Well, these are just a few of the memories which I will always cherish… My brain is just  full of such memories..I will always remember the good old times passed with you….. But now a days you don’t seem to be the same guy as you earlier used to be. Ofcourse a lot of things change with time, as they always say…. “Change is the only constant thing…”
All these years I have seen you grow, I have seen you learn, have seen you experience, commit mistakes, then learn from mistakes, understand the things taught by this world, understand the things not taught by this world and what not… I am glad to meet this you with a larger domain of everything, say thinking, interests, working, friends and yes almost everything…. I do like this new you but I don’t know why I still miss you … You know, the old you…. The kind of person you earlier used to be, the way you used to think about various issues, the perspective you used to possess earlier, the way you used to talk, the way you used to hang around and various similar things… I am not saying at all that I don’t like this you but its just that sometimes I feel as if you are a stranger to me…
And this is just not possible as you and me are identical, we are same…. So, how is it possible that you seem to be a stranger to me ? ….
 I am not sure if I am making any sense to you but I am very sure that if not today, one day you will surely understand what I am saying….
Anyways, sorry to end the letter this way, leaving some unanswered questions for you…. But still…. Stay in touch…. You know we really need to communicate more… Oh by the way, happy holi .... :-)
Take care…..

Always with you,
Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment